CVS Health has an opportunity to welcome a new member to the Pharmacy Maintenance Team in Mt. Prospect, IL. As our Automation Maintenance Technician, you will work with a team of multi-skilled Maintenance Mechanics, Engineers, and other technical support personnel to maintain equipment in a large volume advanced technology pharmaceutical dispensing facility. Some of your responsibilities will include repairing, maintaining, and improving equipment to meet production goals as well as quality expectations. Your efforts will impact the lives of thousands of patients who rely on the critical medications that are dispensed by this facility. Our ideal candidate will have experience troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10pm to 6:30am
Saurday, 12:30am to 9:00am
5+ years of experience with:
- Performing Preventive Maintenance (PM) to automated manufacturing equipment.
- Utilizing LOTO procedures
- Utilizing Microsoft Word and Excel; CMMS.
- Troubleshooting, repairing & maintaining electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems. (pumps, motors, gearboxes, conveyor systems, vacuum pumps, etc.)
- Troubleshooting, repairing & maintaining automated equipment controlled by PLCs. Possess a strong understanding of PLCs and how to troubleshoot by testing I/Os externally.
- Strong risk assessment skills including ability to understand a process and determine how a change can affect that process.
- Strong project management skills with ability to multi-task & prioritize
- Collaborating with manufacturing operations employees, management, quality & engineering.
5+ years working in a regulated environment (ISO 9000, ISO 13485, FDA, Pharmaceutical or Medical Device).
- 5+ years in a GMP environment following GDPs.
- 2+ years working with (troubleshooting, maintaining) Robots & vision inspection systems.
• You will review scheduled PMs, work orders and components requiring rebuilds to verify parts are available to complete work on time.
• You will take ownership and continuously monitor manufacturing equipment performance to reduce down time.
• You will utilize CMMS to build work orders, schedule repairs and document completed repairs.
• Commits to improvement of work instructions, procedures and PMs based on equipment manual, specifications, work order history, and team experience.
• You will fix electro-mechanical control systems and be responsible for supporting the Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) based control systems
High school diploma or GED equivalent required
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website