As a Benefits Verification - Operations Senior Manager, you will lead and direct service performance, customer satisfaction, financial performance, quality and responsiveness to inquiries or complaints from customers. The Sr. Manager will collaborate with other functional areas to support sales, operational and financial objectives of the specialty pharmacy services group as it relates to day-to-day pharmacy operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensures that the patient benefits are verified in accordance to the company guidelines
• Ensures that patient expectations are met to achieve outstanding customer service and business profitability
• Over sees staff in multiple sites
• Facilitates communication for problem resolution
• Ensures timely communication with other departments for successful cross-departmental issues and identify potential solutions
• 10 years or more of healthcare related experience
• At least 5 years operational leadership experience managing multiple teams
• Experience in prescription and major medical benefits related to pharmacy products
• Specialty pharmacy or mail service pharmacy experience
• Ability to travel approximately 40%
• Experience in a high intensity healthcare organization
• Ability to work in teams and coordinate work efforts
• Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to lead with emotional intelligence when managing multi-site teams
• Ability to provide solutions to issues and communicate with all levels of the organization
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or equivalent work experience is required
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
At CVS Health, we work every day to help people on their path to better health. Never has it been more important for us to deliver on our purpose to our valued customers, patients, members, and employees. With a presence in communities across the country, CVS Health colleagues are and will continue to be a critical piece of the country's health care solution. The health and safety of our employees, patients, customers, and members is our top priority as we face the impact of COVID-19 together. If you would like to learn about the actions we are taking as a company as we learn more about COVID-19 and its spread, we encourage you to visit our COVID-19 resource center at https://cvshealth.com/covid-19
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request an accommodation, a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team by emailing Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team or calling 877-805-9511.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout, contact the Modern Hire Help Desk at 1-877-451-1695 or email@example.com.
Apply on company website