As the Call Center Coordinator, you will serve as the Real-Time Analyst and will be responsible for running the intraday operations of the call center.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 1:30pm - 10:00pm EST
Your primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring call volume and determining if the actual volume is coming in under or above forecast
- Adjust representative skills real-time as queues develop
- Process agent call outs and adjust skilling/scheduling as required
- Manage scheduled activity in the call center to ensure appropriate coverage is scheduled to achieve the optimal service level and complete offline activity
- Input daily exceptions to workforce management software
- Generate the intraday touchpoints informing management of call center performance and activity throughout the day
- Working independently and managing multiple tasks/projects
-Utilizing analytical and quantitative skills
- 6+ months of call center work experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website