As a Call Center Representative, you will be responsible for incoming customer contact across all channels including phone, email and online chat. In the Call Center Representative position, you will use your proficiency with all CVS online, mobile and social media platforms to drive digital adoption and serve as a customer advocate for CVS.com, Prescription Management, and CVS Photo support needs. You will work in a team environment, take ownership for solving customer issues, and help customers navigate CVS's digital platforms, with the ultimate focus on customer satisfaction.
The Call Center Representative position requires a flexible schedule to accommodate business needs 7 days a week. Shifts for this position include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Responsibilities of the Call Center Representative
- Resolve customer concerns by phone, email, online chat or social media while ensuring security and maintaining required confidentiality standards.
- Use technical expertise to diagnose, troubleshoot, and provide technical guidance on the use of CVS.com, our mobile app, Prescription Management services, and CVS Photo services.
- Communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment with customers, CVS retail stores, internal CVS departments, outside vendors, and other third parties.
- Diagnose customer digital environments and analyze screen captures of error messages when resolving issues.
- Resolve issues as quickly as possible using clear and concise documentation.
- Escalate priority issues through our ticketing application and follow up on customer communication when required.
- Coordinate with local CVS retail locations for resolution when necessary.
- Operational tasks and projects as assigned to support the business.
Additional Information about this Position
- Shift: 2:30-11pm Monday through Friday, 12:30-9pm Saturday/Sunday
- Schedule includes rotating weekend days and holidays
- 1+ years in a customer service role, or relevant experience
- 1+ years MS Office experience
• College degree
• Experience providing customer service in a call center environment.
• Experience in collaborating with external vendors. Experience in retail or healthcare.
• Experience in making decisions independently and determining when escalation is necessary.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Superior telephone etiquette.
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing world class customer service.
• Intermediate level in keyboarding skills and Microsoft Excel/Word.
• Ability to multi-task using various support applications simultaneously
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website