bswift is currently seeking an Analyst to join our growing team at our headquarters in Downtown Chicago. The Analyst will mainly be responsible helping bswift meet and exceed client expectations by supporting consumers on our best-in-class HR software and services.
The purpose of the Client Analyst Training Program is to develop fundamental skills to be successful in the Client Analyst role. The 6-week training program will consist of 5-week full-time classroom instructions followed by shadow assignments among current bswift Analysts. Upon successful completion of the training program, individuals will present their demo client site they have created, and be placed on bswift account teams to begin their formal role.
Classroom training will cover the fundamentals of how to configure bswift software, benefits overview, data analysis, relevant Excel skills and interpreting file feeds. Training will be taught by seasoned bswift professionals from various departments.
Responsibilities of the Analyst:
· Build client sites, including benefit plan rules, details, prices, text and documents
· Test client sites to ensure proper functionality and quality
· Conduct regression testing to discover software enhancements or needs
· Import data into system as needed and assist with ad hoc client projects
· Prepare employee and employer communication documents
· Triage client tickets and questions via email and voicemail and provide next response time
· Audit system data from various sources and produce reports about summary and details
· Assist call center through answering inbound calls from specific clients and their employees
· Resolve any data discrepancies with external vendors
· Perform billing tasks such as invoice generation, posting payment, and reconcile receivables
Required Qualifications of the Analyst:
· 2+ years of professional client facing experience within in analysis and data management
· Advanced proficiency in MS Excel
· Strong analytical, multi-tasking, and written/verbal communication skills in a team based environment
· Healthcare industry background preferred
· Strong time-management skills and experience balancing multiple projects
· Bachelor's degree is required
Additional Job Information
bswift offers software and services that streamline benefits, HR and payroll administration for employers and public and private exchanges nationwide. bswift's state-of-the-art cloud-based technology and outsourcing solutions significantly reduce administrative costs and time-consuming paperwork, making life easier for administrators and millions of consumers who enroll in benefits with bswift.
At bswift, our values are Higher Standards, Greater Accountability and More Fun. We pride ourselves on having an engaged, friendly and smart team that goes the extra mile to get the job done right. The reward is a fun, flexible and creative environment with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth.
bswift was named one of Chicago's Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2014, 2015 and 2016, as well as one of the Nation's Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® in 2014 and 2015.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
If you have what it takes to join our award-winning culture, we'd love to hear from you!
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Percent of Travel Required
0 - 10%
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website