CVS Health is looking for a highly motivated & self-driven individual who excels in working with both patients in escalated situations as well as internal stakeholders to improve the Digital PBM experience. The PBM Digital Executive Escalation team was built to quickly resolve patient complaints to ensure an exceptional experience, even in the most challenging circumstances, while driving positive changes to our Digital experience through identifying root cause and resolving issues with urgency and quality by facilitating partnerships with teams across CVS Health.
This individual may have a background in dedicated escalation handling or case management for site operations and/or technically focused patient centric retention type roles. Candidates' communication skills must be highly proficient in both public platforms as well as across teams internally, including the executive level up to CEO, and across the country with our partners, clients and colleagues in other regions.
Candidates' core values should revolve around the obsession to deliver a world class experience, with a passion to do whatever it takes to do so with urgency and quality. This individual will need to be savvy with tact and diplomacy, professional maturity and a knack for translating technical jargon into lay terms at an executive level.
Given the current landscape within the business, candidates must be able to thrive in a high energy, high speed & ever-changing team environment managing multiple events at once, and often times with a high-degree of ambiguity and urgency.
Candidates must be adaptable and willing to adjust course on-the-fly as needs of the business change and evolve.
Candidates must be self-motivated and able to perform and excel with minimal guidance; not be afraid to raise their hand when success is in jeopardy.
Lead and handle responsibilities for escalation handling, communication & operational excellence
* Coordinate services in urgent and non-urgent situations
* Provide highest level of verbal and written communications regarding patient support to a variety of audiences/levels
* Drive clear issue identification, resolution path, and root cause processes with quality, urgency and efficiency
* Evaluate the needs of patients and proactively resolve issues with patients and their products
* Evaluate and execute the best course of action for individual escalations
* Effectively communicate to owners concerns across sales, service, delivery, engineering, and at times, our Executive level, as necessary to resolve matters
* Accurately record concerns and data
* Track and measure insight opportunities presented through each escalation that comes to our team
* Work with internal teams in partnership with PBM Digital Executive Escalations Team Manager to improve processes/systems across the business preventing us from delivering world class experiences to our patients
*Conduct reporting and analysis on executive escalations as a means of prevention; present to and partner with other stakeholders to address changes through project work as needed.
* 4+ years of relevant work experience
* 1+ year experience using ticket/patient management systems (i.e. HPSM, JIRA, SalesForce.com, PeopleSafe, or similar)
* 2+ years experience with executive level verbal and written communications in Customer Service skills
* 1+ year experience in Digital/technical environment
* Ability to take a lot of complex information and concisely pull the salient points out for Executive level review
* Ability to identify trends and propose innovative long term resolutions
* Understanding of digital operations and functionality related to health care, including HIPPA, Privacy, etc.
* Ability to follow oral and written instructions with attention to detail
* Willingness to learn new and innovative technologies
* Willingness to adapt to changes based on business need
* Establish and maintain positive, collaborative, working relationships
* Proficiency with MS Office Suite
* Excellent written and oral communications skills
* Ability to quickly translate technical jargon into lay terms for verbal and written communications for Sr. Leaders
* Flexible schedule to accommodate our patient/business needs
* Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
* Work in a team-based environment and achieve common goals
Six Sigma, PMP, Agile or similar certification is a plus
Bachelor's degree preferred.
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website