CVS Health has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic leader to join our team!!!
The Director of Clinical Product & Strategy Finance is responsible for supporting Product Development, Business Case development as well as standard FP&A responsibilities. In this role, the Director will partner with Product owners to develop, pilot and launch Clinical programs across the enterprise. Some of the responsibilities included in this role are; developing strong investment and business plans to ensure financial & operational success, work with matrix partners on pricing and go to market strategies, partner with Product teams to create successful products and capabilities for the market place and coordinate with product teams to align resource needs to strategic initiatives. In addition to supporting Clinical Product, the Director will support the Strategy & Execution team by ensuring appropriate resourcing and reporting out on actuals month to month. In addition, annual and quarterly forecasts will need to be created for each area.
To be successful, you will need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment and build relationships enterprise-wide!
• Partner closely with the business to ensure financial outlook is aligned with operations and strategic direction of the business.
• Develop close working relationships with Finance teams across the enterprise to cultivate collaboration and accountability
• Proven experience in leading all finance for new markets, products and commercialization including multi-year forecasts, quarterly and annual plans, and monthly results reporting
• Build financial models, investment analyses, pricing and business cases to guide the business and senior leadership
• Minimum 10+ years financial planning and analysis, investment banking or financial consulting experience; OR Master's degree and minimum 7+ years financial planning and analysis, investment banking or financial consulting experience
• Demonstrated experience in financial modeling
• Minimum 5+ years of P&L management
• Product commercialization and product support
• Medical Device, Healthcare, managed care industries
• Digital or technology-centric products experience
• Advanced degree in Business and/or FSA/CPA
• Product Finance, Investment banking or consulting experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website