We are looking for a strong writer and strategist capable of crafting, evaluating and organizing the content that guides Caremark, Specialty, and Retail Pharmacy customers through digital enrollment, registration, authentication and account management. To be successful in this role, you'll need to craft concise, simple language and content strategies that are respectful of users and their intentions while meeting complex business challenges. You will draw on usability best practices, user feedback and research, brand guidelines and accessibility standards to develop intelligent, interactive messaging and content. You have experience writing for multiple channels and devices, and good ideas on how best to serve these different contexts. You know how to collaborate with designers, product managers, and diverse business stakeholders to optimize content and build customer confidence. Finally, you exhibit impeccable communication skills that ensure efficient collaboration with your team and stakeholders.
1. Assess content needs and deliver screen copy, accessibility text, notifications, and other copy on a project basis. Ensure that all content meets brand and accessibility standards. Partner with product managers in obtaining legal and compliance approval as needed.
2. Participate in story grooming, sprint planning, and other agile collaboration to ensure that features are user-centered and sufficiently detailed, and that sufficient time is allotted for your work.
3. Help to enhance style guide and participate in content governance activities across the enterprise to ensure a consistent customer experience and messaging across channels and business units.
4. Collaborate with other design team members and business partners to test and optimize user experience and content.
5. Plan for content implementation and associated technical requirements, such as variable content, content management and incorporation of data elements.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience (3+preferred) in UX writing
- Familiarity with agile and lean UX/software development practices.
1. Experience working with cross-functional teams (IT, Product, Research, etc).
2. Experience with mobile micro copy and transactional messaging such as emails, error banners, and push notifications.
3. Experience with Airtable, Sketch, InVision, Miro, Rally.
4. Experience or exposure to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) accessibility and writing for grade level and other regulatory constraints.
5. Knowledge of enterprise content management systems such as Adobe Experience Manager, Contentful or Oracle is preferred.
Bachelor degree preferred in the field of English, communications, journalism or similar area. Academic work or certifications in User Experience fields is also welcome.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website