The Care Concierge delivers on the company's purpose of helping people on their path to better health by providing purpose-driven customer service. The Care Concierge will be the key colleague that will help provide seamless experience to customers across all departments of the HealthHUB. The Care Concierge will act as a navigator and coordinator to proactively engage and assist customers, patients and caregivers find the healthcare services and products they need. The Care Concierge will provide education about relevant HealthHUB classes, programs, and digital tools. Care concierge will be routinely involved in activities such as creating patient profiles, scheduling appointments, enrolling patients in various programs and digital offerings, engaging patients with immunization availability, educating and fitting Durable Medical Equipment (DME) such as canes, walkers, CPAP equipment.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring Care Concierge who demonstrate our core values of Accountability, Caring, Collaboration, Innovation and Integrity in everything they do in our HealthHUB every day.
- Schedule appointments for healthcare professionals
- Collect, document, capture and record patients information
- Promote and support CVS Health purpose driven service culture
- Help customer find right products within the stores, including the selection and fitting of DME on behalf of CVS Pharmacy
- This colleague will support patient registration, engage patients in waiting areas to offer help and introduce to relevant services and triage patients who accept an offer to engage with another in-store professional.
- 1-3 years of health care, customer service, patient relations and/or hospitality concierge experience
- Naturally passionate about proactively engaging with and caring for customers to understand their needs and explain our products and services available that influences their decisions
- Comfortable working in a dynamic role and open to continuous growth and evolution of responsibilities
- Ability to receive and act on feedback; resilient, curious and seeks to learn
- Strong computer, data entry, and typing skills; ability to work between multiple technology platforms; able to learn and utilize new technology as service evolves
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including: Outlook, Word and Excel
- Comfortable working with ambiguity
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize while maintaining a pleasant and calm demeanor with customers, patients and caregivers
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and listening) skills
- Ability to read body language and interact appropriately with others is important motivational interviewing experience preferred
- Self-starter and able to successfully work with minimal supervision.
- Great problem solver with ability to collaboratively engage with customers, patients, caregivers and other team members to create innovative solutions
Physical Requirements of the Job:
- Remaining upright on the feet, particularly for sustained periods of time
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for moving from one work area to another
- Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction
- Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist
- Stooping to a considerable degree and requiring full use of the lower extremities and back muscles
- Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed accurately
- Visual Acuity: the worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: transcribing, viewing a computer terminal, reading, visual inspection involving small parts
- 3-5 years of experience in health care, customer service, patient relations and/or hospitality concierge
- Medical or customer service certification is a plus
- Bilingual English-Spanish language proficiency
- Prior experience handling sensitive information confidentially, including information referred to as PHI (patient health information) protected under HIPAA
- Experience reviewing or inputting data into CRM databases
- Motivational interviewing experience preferred
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
- An Associate's Degree is preferred.
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website