We have an exciting opportunity available to be a part of our Specialty Pharmacy Antiviral Center of Excellence! We are looking for Customer Service Representatives with a heightened sensitivity to the needs of this patient therapy.
- Coordinating and processing of new patient medication orders and reorders, which includes verifying and re-verifying eligibility
- Facilitating of the enrollment process
- Proactive acquisition of new or refill prescriptions
- Outreach calls to doctor offices and patients
- Monitoring patient accounts to ensure patient adherence to therapy
- Working directly with the patients and clients in a professional manner
- Collaboration with internal teams to screen, identify, resolve and defer orders that have accounts receivable, prior authorization or clinical issues.
- Escalation resolution
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision insurance as well as a wide-ranging list of supplemental benefits and discount programs. In addition to sixteen paid days off for employees, we also offer ten paid holidays.
Our application process is 2 simple steps.
1. Apply on line
2. Take your time while completing our Virtual Job Tryout
- 6 months of prior customer service experience
- Ability to effectively interact with the patients and the client through verbal and written communication
- Experience handling and resolving a high volume of complex customer needs over the phone
- Healthcare work experience and familiarity with benefits, insurance, and prescriptions
- Computer knowledge and keyboarding skills; proficient with Windows-based applications (Windows, Microsoft Office, Internet navigation, and email applications)
- Superb written and verbal skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website