The primary responsibility of the Customer Service Representative - Triage is to research and resolve customer issues as they relate to the patient receiving medication orders and/or assist the pharmacists with the acceptance and resolution of calls from patients and healthcare professionals. The Customer Service Representative - Triage will also be responsible for evaluating the needs of the caller and triaging the call to other resources if necessary for resolution.
We at CVS Health, offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision insurance as well as a comprehensive list of supplemental list of benefits and discount programs. In addition to sixteen paid days off for employees, we also offer ten paid holidays.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a customer service or pharmacy environment
- 6+ months computer experience in a Windows-based system
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle escalated customer issues and defuse irate customers through problem resolution
- Attention to details and accuracy Strong problem resolution skills
- Sense of urgency to resolve customer issues Ability to make decisions and resolve issues
- High school diploma or equivalent
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website