As a Delivery Driver for Omnicare Pharmacy, you will deliver prescription orders and products and supplies to long-term care facilities and/or assisted living facilities on a predetermined route and schedule.
Schedule: Full-time and part-time available, overnight and weekend schedules preferred
• Work with pharmacy staff to ensure all deliveries leave the pharmacy on time and are delivered to the designated facility. Deliveries made within LTC facilities
• Maintain delivery log of activities per policy and procedure, which includes correct delivery route of medication to facility, recipient information, report status and any problems to management
• Ensure patient confidentiality
• Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
• Willing to support deliveries with short notice at times.
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• $1,000 sign-on bonus, $500 paid out at 30 days, and remaining $500 paid out after 6 months
• Annual resources including health care and 401k options
• Career growth & training programs
• Education loan assistance and tuition reimbursement
• Paid time off
• CVS Health discount
The typical salary range for this role is 23800 to 38400.This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus plan or program.For more information on our benefit programs, please visit https://jobs.cvshealth.com/employee-benefits.
Notwithstanding the language in the below COVID Requirements section that references exemption from the vaccine requirement for medical or religious reasons, successful candidates for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their start date. Certain health care facilities and other clientele will not allow unvaccinated colleagues to enter their premises, even with a reasonable accommodation that involves COVID-19 testing. Since some of the essential functions of this position must be performed within our clients' facilities, no exemptions from the vaccination requirement will be allowed for this position.
• Current valid driver's license in the state at the level required for the vehicle's operation
• One year driving experience
• May be asked to use personal vehicle to complete deliveries and will be reimbursed personal mileage expenses per CVSH mileage reimbursement policy
• Work flexible hours which may include evenings and weekends
• Work on-call
• Comply with our policy on the allowable uniform and dress code requirements
• Knowledge of clean and dirty equipment requirements and other equipment and product transportation regulations (if applicable)
• You must be able to bend down, lift and carry up 25lbs while walking upstairs
• You must be able to be physically active for the entire shift, and stand for intermittent periods of time
CVS Health requires its Colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 10 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 45 days of your employment. In some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination before you can begin to actively work. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. In some states and roles, you may be required to have an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
Previous experience as a delivery driver
High School Diploma, G.E.D.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website