CVS Health, a Fortune 4 Company, has an exciting opportunity for a Developer Reporting Specialty Advisor. In this role, you will be a subject matter expert in the Specialty Operations Reporting Team by serving as a lead developer between the Client Performance Guaranteed support team, CVS Health business/IT community and the PBM Services Reporting team.
You will be responsible for designing, developing, and producing professional technical applications, extracts, and reporting solutions to meet business needs. The Advisor will also develop the process redesign and documentation for new reporting technologies while ensuring strategic alignment to department goals and meeting contractual reporting requirements. As part of Specialty Operations Reporting, you will be a key member in the success of providing accurate deliverables as well as insightful and strategic tools to drive performance guaranteed outcome.
As a leader and SME, you will drive, identify, and plan business and operational tasks, as well as the scope, constraints, and dependencies of the tasks for contractual data projects. You will handle end-to-end requirements ownership associated with projects and project planning for the required reporting area. This includes ensuring contract requirements are met, reviewing test plans, identifying and solutioning for reliability, accuracy, and process efficiency opportunities.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Responding to user requests for new tables, procedures, views, and reports.
• Designing, developing, implementing, and tuning complex enterprise level reporting database systems
• Partnering with our IT community to guide the update and maintenance of Specialty organization databases.
• Supporting the development and maintenance of existing and new application requests
• Providing support for production systems, including rotational on-call support.
• Mentor junior developers on Specialty business, database structure, and technical support on complex reporting processes.
This is a work from home opportunity.
• 5+ years of related experience
• Microsoft SQL Server database development experience including troubleshooting, writing queries, and database query optimizations. Proficiency with SQL Server 2014/2016 versions is required.
• Experience with SSIS, SSRS.
• Understanding and exposure of multiple RDBMS across a variety of database platforms such as Oracle and Teradata.
• Working knowledge of business process improvement, project management and quality practices
• Demonstrated success using interpersonal and communication skills
• Software Development Life Cycle process experience
• Experience with PBM services, insurance, or healthcare
• Proven ability to prioritize and meet deadlines with tight timeframes
• Understanding of functionality - business analytics software such as Cognos, Crystal, Business Objects, or Tableau
• Bachelor's Degree in a technical or analytic field, or equivalent work experience.
• Master's Degree preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website