The DevOps Engineer is an individual contributor focusing on delivering and supporting custom-built applications within CVS. The ideal candidate will be a critical member of the CVS DevOps Engineering team to help design, develop, and maintain the support processes and procedures for application configuration and deployment. This Candidate will partner with various infrastructure groups and development teams to enable CI/CD pipelines for various applications and contribute to supporting legacy CICD configurations/deployments.
- 5+ years of experience building or maintaining custom applications.
- 3+ years of experience with configuration management, deployment automation systems and concepts (HP-PPM, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, TeamCity, Octopus, Puppet, Chef, GitHub).
- 2+Work with Jenkins and CI/CD tools to automate software delivery (build, test, deploy).
- 1+ Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Bash, or PowerShell.
- 1+ Experience with basic Linux and/or Windows administration.
- 2+ Hands-on working knowledge, with large-scale, high-availability heterogeneous infrastructure.
- 2+ Hands-on working experience with implementing configuration, build, deployment and release management best practices.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
Experience with configuration management, deployment automation systems and concepts (HP-PPM, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, TeamCity, Octopus, GitHub).
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Bash, or PowerShell.
- Experience with Docker containers and Kubernetes
- Experience with Cloud Technologies ( AWS, GCP or Azure) Preferred Qualifications
- Working knowledge of WebSphere, WebLogic, IIB, JBoss, Apache, Datapower, DataStage, Java, .NET
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website