As a Product Owner in CVS Digital you will work in a fast-paced environment and will carry the responsibility to manage an important part of a digital services and data platform. The potential areas of focus are identity and access management, consumer preferences and consent or data services. These are largely API-based services, so a technical background is highly desired.
You will be guiding scrum teams with representation from architecture, engineering, product management and others. This role affords you the opportunity to expand your skills by working alongside talented and passionate teammates from diverse backgrounds. You will be contributing to building identity capabilities that are a critical part of our health care platform.
- Understand customer needs to define product direction and articulate user stories and features
- Decompose high-level requirements into user stories and tasks, manage and prioritize the product backlog, participate in scrums and meta-scrums, and validate delivered solution designs
- Understand, assesses and critique the defined architecture and ensures that the scrum team delivery is aligned to that architecture
- Partner with engineering team to define, track and test user stories in an agile software development life cycle
- Provide product subject matter expertise and leadership
- Work with program management to track schedule against the roadmap and escalate risks and issues
- 5+ years overall of professional work experience with a least a couple years working with back-end systems and APIs
- 2+ years working as a Product Owner
- Technical aptitude and preferably experience managing or using API-based products
- Demonstrated experience participating in agile product development
- Passion for health and wellness and CVS Digital mission
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Previous experience operating in a SAFe Agile environment
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website