Are you looking for a career with a purpose? CVS Health is a Fortune 5 Company looking for a Director, Executive Compensation who will have extensive knowledge of executive compensation programs and processes. This role will provide substantial contributions related to the program design, strategy and administration of CVS Health's executive rewards programs, establish partnerships with functional experts in finance, legal, and communications, collaborate with team members and company leadership in determining if the company's executive compensation programs are aligned with marketplace best practices while also appropriate for the needs of the organization, and help to ensure compliance with tax and legal regulations.
- Leading the preparation of Compensation Committee materials including drafting, analysis, modeling, market assessments and quality checking materials prior to executive leadership review.
- Lead and provide guidance to team members on the administration of executive compensation programs
- Overseeing preparation of executive compensation sections of the annual Proxy Statement
- Providing consultation on senior leader compensation packages, retention, and separation
- Benchmarking executive compensation and benefit programs to the marketplace
- Interpreting complex data and presenting it effectively to senior management and employees
- Leading ongoing and ad hoc complex executive compensation projects, including M&A
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Ability to collaborate with Finance, Legal and other internal and external stakeholders
- Effective with written and verbal communications to employees and all levels of management
- Strategic decision making and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality, prioritize work assignments and to adapt to a quickly changing environment
- Thought leadership on current and emerging trends and issues
- Understands the financial and accounting impact of executive rewards programs, including IRC 409A
- Understands the legislative and regulatory issues impacting executive rewards programs as well as a familiarity with proxy advisory firm policies.
- 8+ years of progressive responsibility and experience in driving and administering executive compensation programs and strategies (inclusive of both short-and long-term incentive plans), proxy preparation and Compensation Committee materials, with consideration given to relevant experience in an accounting or finance role.
- 5+ years of experience managing projects and timelines in addition to streamlining existing processes
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website