The CVS Health Transformation team is seeking an energetic and proactive problem solving Director of Product Strategy and Commercialization who can lead a team in developing business models, evaluating value drivers, and building and executing a robust commercialization strategy to launch new products and services across multiple lines of business.
The Transformation organization combines the talent, analytical capabilities, and strategic assets of both CVS and Aetna to deliver market differentiating products with unique value derived from our analytics, assets, and delivery channels.
This role is a core function of the Transformation Products & Services team and will require close collaboration with key business partners including Finance, Analytics, Legal / Regulatory, Network, as well as other enterprise partners.
As Director, you can expect to serve as a product owner, leading these work streams across hundreds of stakeholders and delivering a product to market with rapid scaling potential. This is a highly visible role with frequent exposure to executive leadership at CVS Health.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong business acumen and technical aptitude to understand and design financial forecasts, ROI, and client value
- Strong understanding of the provider, payor and PBM marketplace, including business models and pricing strategies
- Strong understanding of healthcare data repositories (EMRs, Claims systems etc.) and data elements (clinical data, claims data etc.) to extract key insights and inform sound business decisions
- Experience with negotiating and implementing value-based contracting arrangements between payors and providers
- Rapidly institutionalizing solutions to client pain points by coordinating across multiple enterprise workstreams
- Hyper-focused on delivering value for both the enterprise and provider partners, while achieving program objectives
- Masterful storytelling: able to craft narratives that speak to individual customer needs, supporting sales teams in their efforts
- 7+ years of go-to-market, commercialization, and/or sales strategy experience
- 5+ years of demonstrable leadership with direct reports
- 5+ years with Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint for marketing and storytelling, and financial modeling in Excel
- Significant Healthcare experience, ideally with both payer and provider stakeholders
- Must have the ability and flexibility to travel a few times a month in support of leadership, stakeholder and team meetings
- Masters degree in Business Administration
- Management Consulting experience
Bachelors degree required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website