As the Administrative Assistant, you will provide administrative and colleague support to the daily operations of the distribution center.
This will be a part-time role that will require about 20-24 hours of work each week.
Your duties will include:
• Manage overall time, attendance, and payroll for designated hourly colleagues (to include monitoring of time-off balances)
• Provide assistance with Accounts Payable
• Filing of paperwork
• Coordination of various operational/management activities
Our ideal candidate will have the following skillset:
• Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
• Excellent written and verbal communication/customer service skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Experience in an office or administrative setting
• Experience with time and attendance systems and payroll administration
• Experience using Microsoft suite and typing a minimum of 30 words per minute
• Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website