- “The primary responsibility of this role is to educate and encourage our members to take advantage of the various programs available to them as part of their employee benefits to promote a healthier lifestyle and overall wellness.”
- Educating identified members about programs available to them to promote wellness
- Educating members on their company sponsored incentives and status checks on incentives earned
- Promoting our mobile app
- Assisting members with portal questions (password resets, registering, navigation, filling out health assessments)
- Assisting with member inquiries or concerns – end to end contact
- Contact with the members will be primarily inbound and outbound telephonic
- Customer service experience in a call center environment, both inbound and outbound preferred
- Experience in a production environment and performance measured against metrics
- Demonstrate ability to handle multiple assignments, competently, accurately and efficiently
- Can learn in an on-line environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong computer skills, including typing, keying and navigation.
- Ability and willingness to accept change
Additional Job Information
ActiveHealth is dedicated to helping our members set goals and make choices which enable them to lead healthier lives. We provide education to make informed decisions and support to reach those goals. Customer Service is the first point of contact and we need energetic, compassionate people who are dedicated to helping our members understand what is available to them to reach their goals.
High School diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent experience
Percent of Travel Required
0 - 10%
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website