As a Nurse Practitioner (NP) with Minute Clinic, you will provide accurate assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of common family illnesses for patients 18 months and older. You will have the tools, training and resources to help us with our CVS Health mission of helping people on their path to better health. You will report to the Senior Practice Manager (SPM) and:
• Ensure patient information, visit history, refer outs, lab follow-up, phone calls, and consults are carefully and completely documented in the EMR
• Help us identify opportunities within local communities for development of outreach activities
• Use necessary computer and software programs
• Develop a close working relationship with store manager and pharmacist at the clinic location
• Perform non-clinical tasks, such as reporting, vaccination temperature management, maintain clinic appearance
• Complete financial responsibilities, collecting patient payments
• Travel to other local Minute Clinic locations as needed
Our health care benefits are designed to offer quality, affordable care that's flexible to meet a range of individual needs. This includes Medical and Prescription coverage, Dental and Vision coverage, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Plan and CME reimbursement.
• Minimum two years of medically-relevant experience or equivalent
• Current National Board Certification
• State of Employment license to practice as Advanced Practice Nurse
• Complete the DOT certification exam within 30 days of employment
• Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
• Pass a FIT test and wear the provided respirator mask when protocol requires. This applies to all clinics that have a co-located point of care COVID-19 testing site
* If less than 1 year of work experience, prior student precepting rotation with MinuteClinic is preferred but not required
* Experience with Epic.
*Previous experience in primary care, ICU, ED, Urgent Care or retail health preferred.
Master's Degree level Family Nurse Practitioner program.
At MinuteClinic, a CVS Health business, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website