This role is responsible for supporting various Treasury Operations functions in the Payments group. The Payments group manages the areas of Credit/Debit cards, FSA cards and Mobile/Contactless Payments. This role is focused on assisting with a variety of duties surrounding the acceptance of credit card payments across all of our CVS Health entities and sites. This position will also include downloading and importing of various files received on a daily, weekly and monthly basis into our databases for further analysis and reporting.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Downloads monthly and year to date statements from various credit card processors and card brands for all CVS Health business units on a timely basis.
• Data enters merchant ID numbers into internal gateway system for new stores, clinics, centers etc.
• Tracks and communicates when the merchant ID process is completed and have been boarded by the processor and are ready to use for IT to begin POS testing.
• Requests address changes due to relocations with our credit card vendors on a weekly basis
• Downloads and imports data from our credit card processors and internal systems for deeper data analytics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Requests merchant ID numbers for CVS Retail stores, CVS Minute Clinics, Optical Centers as well as for any new programs or new acquisitions.
• Downloads and imports merchant ID location data from the card brands and our card processor for further analysis.
• Data enters and tracks commission checks and invoices in Access database and submits invoices for payment to Accounts Payable weekly.
• Renews existing, enters new and tracks SIGIS registrations by entity for acceptance of FSA cards in our accepting locations chain-wide.
• Supports the MyIT request process by fulfilling access to various credit card portals across the company.
• Researches FSA and HSA declines, escalates and collaborates with internal contacts and processor to resolve.
• Supports month end close responsibilities for all Treasury Operations income and expense accounts.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
-1+ years of educational experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including: Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Prefer recent college graduate
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
• Automated General Ledger system knowledge is preferred (SAP experience preferred)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proven ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Bachelor's Degree Required
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website