Program Start Date: June 19, 2023
Locations: This program has positions available at multiple work office locations across the country including working-from-home. By applying to this position, you understand that you will be considered for opportunities at these multiple locations. and your final location will be assigned and shared with you closer to your start date. Should you accept a position in this program, we will take your preferred work location into consideration and will attempt to accommodate.
Our world-class Finance organization at CVS Health is looking for talent to join us as we work together to revolutionize the health care industry by making health care more accessible, equitable, and affordable. Our CVS Health Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP) is a three-year rotational experience designed to develop finance and accounting talent into future finance leaders at our Fortune 4 Company. As a part of the FLDP, you will develop an unmatched well-rounded foundation in business acumen, technical skills, and leadership. You will progress through three one-year rotations grounded in controllership fundamentals, finance planning & analysis, and data analysis & visualization. Examples of areas that you may rotate in are:
• Enterprise Finance Planning and Analysis
• Health Care Benefits, Pharmacy Services, and Retail Finance
• Internal Audit
• Financial Systems
• Medical Economics
• And more
In addition to gaining diverse professional experience, you will grow your leadership through:
• Projects that contribute to the success of our business
• Community service projects
• Mentorship and networking opportunities
• Interaction with senior leaders
• Immersive training
• Leadership opportunities to enhance soft skills and support key program and finance organization initiatives
• Support for relevant Finance certifications such as CMA or CPA, or a related advanced degree
The FLDP offers alumni career-long support and advanced employment opportunities. 100% of our graduates are offered internal roles. Some examples of these graduation roles include:
• Manager, Finance Planning & Analysis
• Senior Analyst, Corporate Strategy & Development
• Senior Analyst, Financial Reporting & Analysis
• Senior Analyst, Hedge Fund Investments
• Manager, Real Estate
To see a comprehensive view of the FLDP and the Finance Leadership Programs, visit: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/finance-leadership-programs/
Work visa sponsorship is not available for this role. This includes participation in Curricular Practical Training (CPT), Optional Practical Training (OPT), and F-1 Visa programs.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
• Meet educational requirements (see education section)
• Have related finance or accounting internship or business experience
• Possess technical skills with reporting, database and visualization using tools such as Excel, VBA, Access, Alteryx, Tableau
• Have transferrable leadership experience. Examples include: active roles in student or social organization activities, sports, school projects or at work
• Show strong written and verbal communication skills
• Have an interest in building a long-term career in Finance at CVS Health
• Have openness to relocate for one-year rotations to US-based core Finance locations such as: Hartford, CT; Cumberland, RI; Northbrook, IL; Phoenix, AZ; and more.
• Demonstrate commitment to our core values: Integrity, accountability, collaboration, caring and innovation
• You should currently be pursuing or have recently obtained a Bachelor's degree. Master's students will be considered if you started a Master's/MBA program immediately following your bachelor's degree.
• Have a graduation date between Dec 2021 to August 2023
• Have a major, minor or concentration relevant to the position. Examples include: Finance, Accounting, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics or similar quantitative majors
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Apply on company website