Aetna, a CVS Health company is looking for an experienced finance professional with advanced skills leveraging MS Access, MS Excel, database/SQL and/or VBA tools; or similar technology to make productivity enhancements. This role will focus on working with databases and automating processes. The ideal candidate exhibits leadership qualities, is self-motivated, a quick learner, and enjoys working independently in a fast-paced environment.
- This role is designed to automate processes.
- Expected to work with cross-functional organizations (sales, operations, finance, information technology) and lead the creation, maintenance, and documentation of any technology solutions used.
- Presents complex information in a way that multiple levels within an organization can understand and utilize to make appropriate decisions to meet business objectives.
- Is motivated and is willing to understand and probe into process workflows.
- Must be skilled in project management, advanced use of Microsoft Excel, with basic understanding of relational database concepts and related query tools such as Microsoft Access and SQL
- Properly identifies and communicates areas of concern to leadership with recommendation for resolution
- Holds self and others accountable
- Maintains a mindset of continuous improvement
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Responsible for project management on several high visibility projects and demonstrates ability to take projects through issue identification, design specifications, and resolution/recommendations stages.
- Minimum 4+ years professional finance experience in building/maintaining databases, automating Excel spreadsheets through VBA or SQL, and/or using process automation tools.
- Minimum 3+ years' project management experience with proven cross-functional collaboration
- Overtime is required during peak periods
- Bachelor's Degree
- Comprehensive business knowledge
- CPA, Qualified Accountant or Chartered Accountant
Additional Job Information
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation's largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Percent of Travel Required
0 - 10%
Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website