$10,000 Sign On Bonus!
*must be active at the time of payout to receive bonus
Somerset, PA CVS Private Fleet Drivers make an average of $86,500 annually plus Sign-On Bonus.
• As a Driver for CVS Health you will operate a tractor-trailer and/or straight truck to deliver merchandise to stores in a timely manner, pick up and return merchandise/empty totes from stores to the distribution center. Enjoy the ability to be home weekends and most nights or every other night. Competitive compensation package includes comprehensive benefit offerings, paid vacation, and personal time off. Eligible for safety bonuses and awards.
• $8,000 Sign-On Bonus.
• Safe Driving Bonuses.
• 401(k) match.
• Medical Plan Benefits.
• Additional Life Insurance, Dental, Vision and Pharmacy Benefits.
• Stock purchase program.
• Store discounts.
• Paid time off (PTO)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- One (1) years over-the-road driving experience as well as city driving experience required
- Current CDL (Commercial Driver's License)
- Ability to pass all Department of Transportation physicals and Substance Abuse Testing
- Certification of Department of Transportation road test
- Meet all Department of Transportation requirements concerning driver qualifications (FMCSR 391.11)
- Ability to perform physical activities such as: lift 100lbs., bending, reaching, stooping, walking, standing, and climbing
One year of retail multi stop delivery experience.
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Apply on company website