Provides supervision to Customer Care Staff as well as evaluate, interview, hire, and manage the team. Primary responsibilities include Coaching and Developing the team. This individual will be responsible for assisting in the development of the team and department as the business evolves and must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
1. Day to Day Operations: Daily tasks such as monitoring team attendance, reviewing and pulling team statistics. This also includes hiring and managing performance of new hires as well as the current team. Other examples include compiling monthly, semi-annual, and yearly performance reviews for employees to discuss performance and manage to those performance outliers. Providing consistent feedback through delivery of positive feedback using the VIA (Values in Action) portal as well as addressing performance concerns via corrective action.
2. Coaching and Development of Team: Providing feedback to the team in an effort to foster growth and development. This goal is achieved by call reviews to ensure quality assurance, side by side coaching, IMPACT coaching sessions, 1on1 meetings, shadowing opportunities, stretch roles, and other opportunities as available by location. Supervisor will work with team individuals to identify strengths and opportunities and work through those using SMART Goals and Action plans in an effort to identify opportunities available for representatives and help them achieve their goals. Thoughts surrounding succession planning for the team and representative should be on the forefront.
3. Cross Team Collaboration: Working with other teams such as Resource Planning, Leave of Absence, and Time and Attendance amongst others to ensure outcomes of required reporting and goals are being completed in a timely fashion.
4. Assume Additional Responsibilities: Working on special projects as assigned by leaders such as interim or stretch roles for personal growth opportunities, collaboration and support during Welcome Season, and providing support to other departments as needed.
1. Excellent Oral and Written Communication.
2. Strong Knowledge of PBM processes and procedures.
3. Exceptional leadership skills.
4. Proven ability to translate business strategy into directions, plans, and measurable objectives.
5. Responsible for overall direction, coordination, evaluation and achievement of customer care goals.
6. Conducts necessary follow-up with clients and plan participants to ensure customer satisfaction.
7. Confers with other personnel to recommend changes to avoid recurring customer complaints.
6 months prior pharmacy or healthcare customer service experience.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website