· Manages analytics team(s) for one or more product areas. Leads development of solutions with moderate complexity and risk with business area implications
· Understands and recommends modeling techniques to data scientists
· Ability to structure data analysis, driving analytics insights and analytical solutions
· Ability to translate business problems into analytical solutions
· Present recommendations to senior staff and internal clients
· Mentors junior team members
· Leads multiple large cross-functional project teams
· Plans for the current year in terms of strategy and operations
· Think about their team and where it is headed
· Autonomously leads the client relationship with senior business leaders as their single point of contact
· Collaborates with business partners to understand their strategy, problems, and goals
· Works with senior leaders to identify opportunities to implement analytics solutions to business problems
· Sets priorities and executes strategy for the analytics organization
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
· 5+ years of people management experience
· 5+ years' experience strategy consulting or on strategy teams in large companies
· 5+ years of business experience leading analyses and initiatives with track record of business impact
· Minimum 10 years total business experience
· Strong knowledge of advanced analytics tools and languages to analyze large data sets from multiple data sources.
· Anticipates and prevents problems and roadblocks before they occur
· Healthcare sector experience preferred
· Demonstrates a strong ability to communicate technical concepts and implications to business partners
Bachelor's degree in quantitative field, or an equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
Master's degree in quantitative field or MBA strongly preferred.
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Apply on company website