Would you like to join CVS Health, one of Fortune's Most Admired Companies, as part of our diverse Learning & Development team?
The Senior Consultant for Learning and Development is responsible for the design and development of learning projects that provide training solutions for the Enterprise.
Role responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with internal clients at all levels (individual contributor through executive) to analyze training needs, including learner, environmental, and task analysis
- Educate clients regarding L&D process and timelines
- Define training strategy recommendations inclusive of development, deployment, communication, and evaluation strategies
- Design and Develop training deliverables in multiple formats include e-learning using the ADDIE or SAM model
- Work with the client to ensure project goals and quality standards are met
Required Qualifications :
- 2+ years experience working in a Learning and Development function (e-Learning) and/or designing and developing learning solutions
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Project management skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy and proofing
- 3+ years' experience working in a Learning and Development function and/or designing and developing learning solutions, infographic design or web design
- Strong Graphic Design skills
- Experience with Storyline or Articulate or other course authoring tool
- Instructional design experience and experience using some methodology such as ADDIE or SAM
- Excellent writing skills
- Strategic thinking
- L&D experience - Developing E-Learning Solutions
- Collaboration & influencing
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website