As the Logistics Coordinator, you will assist in the administration of the Facility Services Department. Duties include attendance, scheduling, accounting, purchase orders, special project management, employee welfare and recognition programs, and other CVS programs that are designed to promote sound employee relations. You will be in charge of record keeping and budget tracking. Assist new hire colleagues into the department. You will also assist the Facility Services Manager, as well as maintaining compliance with various governmental and/or Corporate requirements and/or regulations.
Your other responsibilities as the Sr. Warehouse Support:
- Permit / License Renewals; DMV Registration and Maintenance; and assist associates on CVS compliance training.
- Personnel Record Keeping
2+ years of Administrative experience.
2+ year of experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Access Powerpoint and Outlook.
Ability to read, write, and do basic math.
Ability to work independently
- 2+ years of Administrative experience in a distribution or manufacturing environment
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable / Receivable
- 2+ years data analysis
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively, to think through employee issues and move to resolution tactfully and in a timely manner
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of employees individually, as well as the ability to present information to large groups of employees
- Excellent written, verbal, and strong interpersonal skills are highly preferred
- Strict attention to detail and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to adapt to a quickly changing environment
- Experience in a Union environment
- Experience within a mid to large sized distribution center
- Experience using an automated system, i.e. Ariba & S4/SAP, strongly preferred.
- Spanish/Bilingual speaking is a plus
High school diploma or equivalent
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Apply on company website