The Operations Manager will plan, organize, direct, control, and manage the daily activities of an assigned functional area within the Distribution Center. The Operations Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Plan, organize, schedule, forecast, and coordinate work in order to meet production schedules and operational goals.
• Review/analyze production, quality, and other operational reports, initiating changes, as needed, to ensure a high level of service to store operations.
• Develop and implement plans, procedures, programs, and strategies to enhance performance, service level, and cost-per-piece.
• Prepare departmental budget and control expenditures against approved budget.
• Administer policies/procedures in a fair and consistent manner. Professionally address issues with employees utilizing the proper resources.
• Develop an accountable supervisory staff with an emphasis on team building, communication, performance accountability, and positive employee relation's management.
• Ensure maximum utilization of manpower and equipment.
• Promote and reinforce safety and security awareness and compliance among the supervisory staff and hourly employee groups.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by the Sr. Ops Manager.
• 3+years of prior management experience in a distribution/manufacturing environment.
• 3+ years in a leadership role.
•Prior non-union environment experience
• Prior experience within a medium to large sized warehouse
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
• Ability to analyze information effectively and consistently.
• Ability to complete assignments within established timelines.
• Ability to work under general supervision.
Additional certifications, Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required.
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
At CVS Health, we work every day to help people on their path to better health. Never has it been more important for us to deliver on our purpose to our valued customers, patients, members, and employees. With a presence in communities across the country, CVS Health colleagues are and will continue to be a critical piece of the country's health care solution. The health and safety of our employees, patients, customers, and members is our top priority as we face the impact of COVID-19 together. If you would like to learn about the actions we are taking as a company as we learn more about COVID-19 and its spread, we encourage you to visit our COVID-19 resource center at https://cvshealth.com/covid-19
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request an accommodation, a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team by emailing Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team or calling 877-805-9511.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout, contact the Modern Hire Help Desk at 1-877-451-1695 or email@example.com.
Apply on company website