The Senior Consultant, Workforce Communications, is a member of the Workforce Initiatives Department, and as such, fulfills the company purpose of helping people on their path to better health by providing the team the marketing and communications support necessary for CVS Health to attract, hire, retain and promote quality colleagues that will allow us to develop strong loyalty with our community partners, customers, clients, and patients. Under the supervision of the Senior Advisor, Workforce Initiatives Communications the senior consultant will lead the development, of marketing and communications materials that support the Workforce Initiatives marketing and communications strategy.
The Senior Consultant's function includes ensuring brand consistency and alignment with other Workforce Initiatives, talent acquisition and business communication objectives. Functions include developing all marketing and communication products and partnering with the enterprise brand and recruitment marketing teams. Oversee the day to day operations of contractors and colleagues developing content for the team and manage the financial budgets and timelines for assigned projects.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Support building non-traditional talent pipelines by managing products that support partnering with educational institutions, workforce development, faith-based and community organizations, opportunity youth, vocational rehabilitation, military and mature worker partnerships.
2. Develop communications that support identification of partnerships and opportunities at the state and local level to creatively meet business talent needs.
3. Support the development of critical external regional collaborations and partnerships with government, non-government, and nonprofit national organizations that will Foster Diversity and Inclusion and build a workforce reflective of our customers, patients and communities we serve.
4. Oversee the management, training and development activity and coordination of our communication partners. Identify, develop and deliver monetary and non-monetary value through training and hiring business incentives to fill our labor needs and reduce cost.
5. Manage the marketing and communications day-to-day operations including oversight of the financial budgets.
• 2+ years of marketing and communications background
• 2+ years of experience in workforce, education or talent acquisition communications
• 1+ years of basic Photoshop capability experience
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website