We're looking for top sales talent! At CVS/Aetna we are expanding our Medicare Sales team and are looking for candidates who are looking for an opportunity to become a part of a rapidly growing business segment. The candidate we are looking for will manage sales growth and develop an assigned territory selling our competitive portfolio of Medicare Advantage & DSNP products with the Massachusetts market.
The Field Sales Representative will be an ambassador for Aetna Medicare within their assigned territory receiving corporate lead support as well as engage in community event activity to generate leads and referrals using tools from our Medicare Marketing team. This is a career position with a salary, a sales incentive and member retention compensation tied to your direct performance.
• Join one of the fastest growing Medicare organizations in the country.
• We offer a true ‘sales culture' where top performers are recognized and rewarded.
• Potential to earn a solid six figure income (base salary + sales incentive).
• In depth product and sales training offered.
• Attractive benefit package including health benefits, 401k plan, paid family leave, vacation days, paid holidays & employee discounts at CVS stores.
• 2 to 3 years of business to consumer sales experience preferably in the Health Insurance business
• Active Health License & CMS Required Certification or ability to obtain upon hiring
• Demonstrate skill and ability to develop community relationships with Healthcare Providers and Senior Oriented Centers of Influence within assigned territory.
• Demonstrate technology literacy in support of sales presentation and lead management
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Proof of Covid Vaccination
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience in health care preferred, but not required.
• Prior Medicare sales experience is also preferred but not required.
• Appropriate state licensure to sell insurance preferred but willing to assist the right candidate in acquiring their license.
Bachelor's degree preferred, Associate's degree with equivalent work experience will be considered.(HS diploma + 2 years relevant experience).
Appropriate state licensure to sell insurance as required, subject to product sold.
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Apply on company website