As a centalized TPNClinical Home Infusion Pharmacist, you will review charts, lab results for and assigned case load of patients receiving specialized, complex infusion therapy and TPN care. A clinical pharmacist will communicate routinely with the patient and care givers answering questions, gathering information and discuss updates and course recommendations with physician. Must have excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advanced computer skills in order to interact with key stakeholders and patients.
Make a difference today by bringing your personal touch and clinical experiences that will support our patient's one on one care.
Pharmacists with Coram CVS/specialty infusion services have a uniquely rewarding setting to use their exceptional pharmacy skills. As a national leader in the home infusion field, we seek to hire those special pharmacists who not only possess strong clinical expertise, but the kind of deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to build one-on-one relationships and support patients receiving infusion therapy in the comfort of their home.
* Build strong one-on-one relationships with your patients while they are recovering or receiving routine treatments and support remote patients on a routine schedule and as needed.
* Participate in patient evaluation and chart review for acceptance, product selection, device selection and supply management.
* Collect, interpret and evaluate all physician medication orders for therapeutic appropriateness, cost effectiveness, accuracy, safety and completeness.
* Support remote patients on a routine schedule and as needed.
* Monitor the patient's progress and assessment results to communicate clinical and technical information with physician and other members of healthcare team. Most patient contact will be on the phone and on occasion you will meet them in our infusion suites.
* Directly supervise pharmacy technicians and support personnel in the appropriate compounding, packaging and labeling of compounded sterile products.
* Assist in training and orientation of new employees, performance improvement activities and educational programs.
* Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs.
This full time position will work 8 hour shifts Monday-Friday between 8am-9pm with on-call one day per week and every 3rd Saturday.
Learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare
Bachelors or Doctor of Pharmacy Degree in Pharmacy from an accredited college or university.
Current license to practice pharmacy in state of employment is required.
Previous Infusion pharmacy or Hospital Experience
Experience with TPN's and lab monitoring is preferred.
B.S. or doctorate of pharmacy degree is required.
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month.
At CVS Health, we work every day to help people on their path to better health. Never has it been more important for us to deliver on our purpose to our valued customers, patients, members, and employees. With a presence in communities across the country, CVS Health colleagues are and will continue to be a critical piece of the country's health care solution. The health and safety of our employees, patients, customers, and members is our top priority as we face the impact of COVID-19 together. If you would like to learn about the actions we are taking as a company as we learn more about COVID-19 and its spread, we encourage you to visit our COVID-19 resource center at https://cvshealth.com/covid-19
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request an accommodation, a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team by emailing Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team or calling 877-805-9511.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout, contact the Modern Hire Help Desk at 1-877-451-1695 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website