Do you want to make a difference in someone's life? Are you ready to have a career with purpose? Do you love working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment? Are you passionate about helping others? Does working from 3:00pm to 11:30pm fit your desired schedule. Here at Grandview Pharmacy, a CVS Health company, we have a real passion for helping both our customers and our colleagues.
Grandview Pharmacy is looking for a full-time second shift pharmacy technician to work as a part of the daily dispensing team. Applicants must be eager to learn; have ambition and drive; find satisfaction out of a job well done; have good communication skills; be energetic and willing to go above and beyond expectations. Applicants will be required to assist in the dispensing process of daily medication orders, over the counter orders, 30-day supply orders, unit-dose and multi-dose packaging, non-sterile compounding, and emergency drug kit preparation.
Grandview Pharmacy provides comprehensive pharmaceutical services to skilled nursing and assisted living facilities across the United States. Due to the rapidly growing healthcare sector, we have exciting opportunities to people at all career levels. While employees learn and develop their careers, they also receive a competitive salary and benefits package. We are committed to helping our employees succeed. We believe in continuing education, internal advancement, and providing opportunities for career development wherever and whenever possible. Although Grandview pharmacies are not open to the public, you'll work amongst great colleagues in a supportive environment aligned with the company's mission, allowing our customers to focus on giving their patients the best care. You can start your career on the path you'd expect from an industry leader and join our team today.
In addition to career growth, other benefits offered include:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Paid training, including a state approved Pharmacy Technician in Training Program
- Fast track career progression
- Employee discount programs
As a Pharmacy Technician at Grandview Pharmacy you will:
- Work in an environment where the highest professional and ethical standards are maintained as well as full compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws and regulations.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and demonstrates compassionate, genuine care for patients and customers
- Take important steps to ensure all medication needs and regulatory compliance standards are met for our patients and they demonstrate ethical conduct and maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- Work within assigned pharmacy workstations, to safely and accurately fill patient prescriptions all while providing caring service that exceeds customer expectations.
- Non-Sterile Compounding
- Performing other duties as assigned
This is a full-time 2nd shift position (5 shifts per week) from 3:00pm to 11:30pm with rotating Saturdays, with exceptions based on the needs of the pharmacy operation and resident health and safety.
- Indiana State Pharmacy Technician or Pharmacy Technician-in-Training License
- No prior experience is required. Will complete intensive on-the-job training.
- Ability to perform mathematical skills.
- Ability to alphabetize medication stock bottles and finish prescriptions for delivery.
- Ability to acquire basic knowledge of medications as it relates to the role of a pharmacy technician.
- Must be able to follow directions and reproduce a final product with a minimum level of speed and accuracy.
- Must be able to stand for at least 8 hours.
- Must be able to lift at least 60 pounds
- Successfully complete a background check and drug screen
Prior long term health care experience
Verifiable High School Diploma or GED is required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website