Exciting opportunity to be a part of our Specialty Mail Order Pharmacy! As a Pharmacy Technician in the Specialty Mail Order Pharmacy, you will assist in accurately reading, interpreting and entering prescriptions into the computer system, including the calculation of doses, assignment of directions and accepting proper insurance payment in a timely fashion. You will also contact doctor's offices and insurance companies to ensure the accuracy of our patient's specialty medication orders. At times you will also be responsible for answering patient calls to coordinate and process new patient medication orders and reorders, which includes verifying and re-verifying benefits. Successful candidates will have superb communication skills and excellent data entry skills. If you like working in a fast-paced environment and demonstrating compassionate, genuine care for patients and customers, this job is for you!
• H.S. Diploma or equivalent;
• Pharmacy Technician License and\or Certification as required by applicable state law
• Three months experience in a pharmacy
• Six months work experience with Windows-based applications like Windows, Microsoft Office, internet navigation, and email applications
• Computer keyboarding skills and aptitude
• Prefer six months of work experience as a pharmacy technician
• Prefer three months experience handling and resolving customer needs over the phone
• Prefer Healthcare work experience and familiarity with benefits, insurance, prescriptions
• Prefer Medical billing, coding, and other medical assisting roles
• Prefer customer service experience in an office environment
• H.S. Diploma or equivalent
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website