We have an outstanding opportunity for an enthusiastic team player to join our new Pharma Solutions Product Development Team under our Pharmacy Benefits Management (PBM) division!
As the Senior Manager, you will be part of our Prescription Benefit Management (PBM) Product Innovation team. This team is engaged specifically to develop new innovative products and services from ideation to execution in collaboration with drug manufacturer partners.
This role will have a particular emphasis on driving data oriented products, understanding the landscape around data and analytics, product design, end to end product build and execution, strategic partnerships with drug manufacturers, and rapid business case evaluation.
You will have the opportunity to make business decisions, solve problems, and present recommendations to senior leadership all in an effort to drive new innovative projects which will have a profound impact on the future direction of the company.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• Collaborating closely with the organization leadership team, data and analytics teams and other functions to drive data oriented products, to identify and understand new use cases, and building/leading their implementation.
• End to end development of new products and services in collaboration with drug manufacturers including defining project requirements, project plans, process definitions, commercialization and sales strategies, defining success measures, and ongoing product improvement
• Rapid business case development leveraging both internal and external sources of information to make rapid business decisions
• Designing, constructing, and executing complex analyses to meet business case requirements
• Engaging cross-functionally across the organization to design solutions, develop test and implementation plans, drive results, and resolve issues encountered by the team
• Interfacing with internal and external executive teams to keep groups informed of project status, risks, and accomplishments
To be successful, you will bring with you:
• A proven track record of taking a data project or product from ideation to execution.
• Strong experience in delivering large-scale data oriented products and experience in understanding and defining data analytics use cases.
• Diverse knowledge and understanding of data analytics/business intelligence/data utilization tools and applications that uses those services.
• Experience navigating complex healthcare businesses including Pharmacy, PBM, Health Plan, Health System, Home Infusion, Long Term Care, and/ or Healthcare Consulting
• Nimble to deliver: You know how to navigate hurdles and stay focused on great client experiences working in a lean product development environment.
• Active, “hands-on” participation, working directly with stakeholders to create products.
The environment will be, at times, ambiguous and uncertain. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success dealing with this type of fast-paced environment, with the ability to learn on the fly while understanding and solving new problems.
- 7 years of consulting or related high level analytical experience in an operational, strategic, or product development role, preferably with a focus around data and analytics. Graduate level education may substitute for experience.
- Experience with spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software, including a strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- Experience in the healthcare industry in Pharmacy Services
- Experience working in the Pharma industry
- Product Development or Product Ownership experience
- Consulting experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Apply on company website