As a Product Senior Advisor (Novologix) you will serve as a senior level liaison for clients within the Novologix business segment. This is an excellent opportunity to interface with Executive Leadership both internally and externally. As a seasoned healthcare client management professional, you will use your years of expertise to grow our business through renewal and retention. You will accomplish this through:
- Leading the Novologix team (including account management, IT, and operations) as the quarterback and have full ownership for client satisfaction and service delivery.
- Utilizing your consultative skills and expert knowledge of the system by recommending standard (Medical Benefits Management) solutions to meet key client needs.
- Facilitating client meetings to highlight financial performance and program value.
- Executing client renewals by building existing relationships and developing new strategic relationships with key client stakeholders.
- Continuously gathering information about customer needs, product usage, and customer satisfaction.
- Facilitating sessions to determine solutions for custom enhancements for clients, to the system, communicate timelines to internal teams, track progress, and deliver enhancements on time and on budget.
- Lead new product feature pilots and gather feedback from key clients, to contribute to the product roadmap.
- Cultivate a working relationship with the broader CVS Health teams on the PBM and Specialty side of business about Novologix.
Your success as a Novologix Product Manager will be driven by your ability to retain Novologix clients and achieve above average client satisfaction scores. You will function as a leader for the Novologix teams and your ability to influence others to deliver results for your client will also be a key factor in your success. Your understanding of the PBM, Specialty, and Medical Benefits Management business, as well as keeping up to date on market trends will enable you to position CVS Health programs and solutions effectively to client decision makers. The contributions you will make as a Product Manager will position CVS Health for long term growth in the competitive PBM and Specialty marketplace.
This position is a remote role that can be based anywhere in the U.S. You must have ability to travel nationwide up to 40% of the time, on short notice.
* At least 5 years of cumulative Account Management or equivalent client-facing experience in healthcare or the PBM industry.
*Strong technical aptitude and effective written and verbal communication skills.
*Strong collaborative skill set and ability to be effective in a cross-functional environment. Ability to manage through conflicting priorities, ambiguity, and conflict to deliver customer results.
* Ability to develop, customize, facilitate and deliver clear and concise presentations
* 5+ years of experience managing 5-7 large health plan accounts
* 3+ years in Medical Benefits Management
* 1+ years working in the medical technology solutions
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience may be considered.
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website