As a Registered Nurse (RN), Home Infusion you will work outside the walls of a hospital setting in a growing specialized area of the nursing field. If you are spending 12 hours on your feet or rushing from patient to patient with no time to provide quality patient care, this would be the perfect opportunity to change your work environment. Our nurses have the time and a balanced schedule to build strong one-on-one relationships with patients and their families.
As a Home Infusion RN you will…
- Provide a broad range of infusion therapies in patients' homes.
- Make a difference by using your clinical IV experience and personal touch to assist our patients recover in the comfort of their own home.
- Provide one-on-one home infusion nursing care visits and patient education in accordance with the physician's plan of treatment.
- Additional licensure may be required in multi state service areas.
- Use excellent written and verbal customer service skills in order to interact with the patient, physician, pharmacist and other partners.
- Challenge your clinical nursing (RN) skills by receiving continuous training on leading edge technology and clinical requirements in specialty infusion. Certification and recertification expenses can be reimbursed for eligible RNs such as Certified Registered Nurse of Infusion (CRNI®)!
In this per diem position, you will be working a flexible weekly schedule of approximately 15 to 20 hours visiting patients in the greater Birmingham and surrounding areas which may require travel of a 2 hour radius (travel time paid and mileage reimbursed). On-call requirements are 5 to 6 shifts per month to include 1 weekend per month or as determined by staffing and business needs.
Registered Nurses (RN) with Coram CVS/specialty infusion services have a uniquely rewarding setting to use their exceptional nursing skills. As a national leader in the home infusion field and a Fortune 8 company, we seek those special RNs who not only possess strong clinical expertise with creative ideas but have the kind of deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to treat people in their homes.
Learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare
Infusion, Home Infusion, RN, Registered Nurse, IV Therapy, Home Health, Hospice, ER, Trauma, ICU, Pediatrics, PRN, Vascular Access, IV Team, Oncology, PICC, Central Line, Infusion clinic, Ambulatory infusion, Cath lab, Transplant, Part Time, Per Diem, Case Manager
- Registered Nurse with a current unrestricted license in the state of Alabama
- Minimum of two years nursing experience with a minimum of one year hi tech infusion/IV experience
- Have and maintain current CPR certification
- Possess a valid and and current drivers license and auto insurance
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and Word to document and track patient care activity
- Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs.
- Pediatric care experience highly preferred
- Acute care and home health care experience
- CRNI certification
RN Diploma, Associates or B.S. degree in nursing
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website