CVS Health has a powerful purpose – “Helping people on their path to better health.” To enable this purpose, we have several initiatives, existing and new, that are re-inventing pharmacy and enabling better health outcomes. In Omnicare, we support our company's purpose by delivering practical and innovative solutions to address the needs of continued care communities This critically important role is responsible for delivery of clinical services and education to our clients to further develop client relationships, to aid in retention and expansion of existing business, and help to ensure execution of contract covenants. This role will report to a District Manager, Field Nurses, LTC of Omnicare Account Management and will also assist with onboarding of new clients and some facility level issue resolution.
The Field Nurse Consultant, RN, LTC will have strong clinical knowledge and proven client relation skills. The ideal candidate will possess the following professional qualifications:
• Excellent customer service skills, knowing the appropriate time to be consultative vs solve a problem or fill a need
• Proven project and time management skills; ability to track and manage issues, ensure the right teams are engaged, and facilitate comprehensive and timely issue resolution
• Ability to work independently and creatively solve problems when dealing with a multitude of variables
• Track record of performing under pressure and adapting to changing dynamics
• Effective communication skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with a focus on Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Web applications
• Ability to travel regularly, up to 80%
• Multi-facility long term care clinical experience or Director/Assistance Director of Nursing experience preferred
The ideal candidate will have established success in clinical nursing field with at least 5 years of recent nursing experience that may include direct patient care, physical assessment, clinical education, and group in-servicing.
Graduate of an accredited school of registered nursing with current, unrestricted license
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website