The Industrial Engineer - Workforce Management will be responsible for assisting with the development of engineered labor standards. The individual will be responsible for evaluating, documenting, validating, and updating labor standards for all processes related to store and pharmacy labor.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and communication skills. In addition, the individual will work well both independently and as part of a larger team. They will interact with a wide range of process stakeholders and demonstrate a consistent track record of delivering results.
• Build and maintain labor standards, including time and motion studies, process optimization, and process documentation
• Conduct labor audits and time studies to validate and ensure the reasonableness and soundness of all implemented labor standards and update standards for changes in conditions
• Assist in the development and implementation of processes and methods for labor forecasting, staffing, modeling performance reporting and tracking, and other ad-hoc reporting as required to support labor management
• Partner with teams to facilitate ongoing efficiency improvements
• BS in Industrial Engineering or related field
• 1-2 years of experience within a similar capacity
• Proficiency in working with data in Microsoft Excel
• Strong Analytical and Problem Solving skills
• Ability to produce results by working within established time-frames, deadlines, and understanding potential barriers and next steps
• Strong interpersonal skills, must communicate effectively with individuals at every level of the organization
• Experience in conducting Motion and Time Studies for the development of future engineered labor standards
• Experience using StandardsPro
• MOST Certified
• Experience with continuous improvement and capacity planning
- B.S. in Industrial Engineering or similar field
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website