As a Delivery Driver for CVS Pharmacy, you will work in an exciting and fast-paced environment. You will collaborate with the pharmacy, patients, and nursing homes to ensure that all deliveries/pick-ups are made in a safe, efficient and effective manner. You will act as a liaison between the facility staff and our pharmacy, delivering medications with a strong sense of urgency directly to that patient's home. As part of the CVS delivery team, you will deliver top notch customer service and positively impact the lives of others.
As a Delivery Driver, you will:
• Work with pharmacy staff to ensure that deliveries leave the pharmacy at the appropriate time and delivered to the designated location requested
• Transport and deliver medication and front store items to patients in a safe and secure manner to prevent damage, spoilage or loss
• Maintain delivery log of activities per policy and procedure, which may include checking and/or logging recipient identification
• Report status and any problems to pharmacy management
• Ensure patient confidentiality
• If given a company car, maintain company cars by cleaning inside and out, fueling, and reporting any mechanical issues immediately to management
• If not given a company car, provide your own reliable, legal (registered and insured as required by your state law) transportation. Will be reimbursed for mileage
• Demonstrate excellent customer service skills, as well as the ability to multitask and work under limited supervision
• Navigate their routes using basic internet map programs such as Google Maps or Mapquest
This position will have shifts determined by the pharmacy staff and may be full or part time based on the needs of the business and will be addressed
• Must possess a current and valid driver's license
• Must possess and maintain an acceptable driving record
• Must possess excellent communication and customer service skills
• Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Must be able to communicate in English
• Must be able to bend down, bend knees, lift and carry up 25lbs while walking upstairs
• Must be able to be physically active for entire shift, as well as stand for intermittent periods of time
• Pass a background check, drug screening, and Motor Vehicle Record review prior to beginning employment
• Previous delivery or customer service experience preferred
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website