As a member of the Financial Statement Development and Operations team, the Sr. Project Manager role will have the responsibility of supporting the integrity of the Aeppays application, Aetna's Product and Payment system as well as driving and supporting future growth to the application. This role will report into the Director of Financial Statement Development and Operations. We are looking for a results oriented individual with the ability to work cross functionally with stakeholders to deliver and keep others on task to meet defined goals.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Support of the Aeppays application by oversight of projects and enhancements as well as monitoring general questions
- Work project teams across businesses and IT to develop necessary workflows and standards as the application supports new growth
- Ensure adherence to all WCAG, State and Federal regulations as new products are added
- Support key member satisfaction metrics
- Support the member/provider remark code process
- Support the building and implementation of strategic business plans
- Assist in building a financial case and obtaining financial backing for strategic programs, assist program manager with all aspects of project/program budget
- Proven project management skills, both leading and participating/stakeholder.
- Experience with financial claim applications and the HCB claim applications.
- Proven track record with meeting project milestones, quality and negotiating for resources.
- Experience with claim and payment applications such as ACAS, HRP, Aeppays, or equivalent.
- Experience with member communications and satisfaction metrics.
- Business acumen in commercial and Medicare claim payment.
- Experience with claim policy
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Claim processing and/or claim intake experience.
- Vendor management skills.
- Ability to make workflow suggestions and updates.
- Communicates for impact.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website