As a Sr. Web (UI) Architect, you will be creating innovative digital solutions that will make health care more accessible, more integrated, and more reliable for more people, both online and in our stores. In the role, you will engage in the architecture, design, implementation, and documentation of UI architecture within CVS Health. You will also work hands-on leading by example with proof of concepts, reference implementations, and you'll support architectural guides and present the work.
• Build POCs. Help and support developers in implementing architectural suggestions and guidelines
• Innovate in adopting new technologies and best design practices to ensure our products are the best in usability
• Learn the application capabilities and ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs
• Provide technical and architectural support to UI team members
• Contribute to architecture, design, and implementation of enterprise-class UI
• Conduct design and code review with a major focus on the best UX, performance, scalability, security, and future expansion
• Direct and produce technical designs/architectures at a project, product, and program level with proficiency in the areas of design/UI integrity, service continuity, component redundancy, security, etc.
• Collaborate with visual, experience designers, and engineers to implement new features
• Mentor and coach junior engineers and seek the opportunity to bring in continuous improvements to implement
• Work closely with project team members (UX designers, Product Management, Business Analysts, Software Developers)
• 7+ years of experience in software development working on enterprise-class applications
• 6+ years of experience on UI frameworks such as AngularJS, JQuery, Ajax, CSS, HTML5, CSS pre-processors (SASS, LESS etc.)
• Experience with SAFE practices or able to work in SAFE practices and agile methodologies.
• Experience with responsive, adaptive UI design and development
• Experience related to security oriented projects and solutioning.
• Experience with BackboneJS, Angular, Polymer, and other popular front-end frameworks
• Some experience with NodeJS and related server-side concepts
• Experience with ES6/ES7/ES8, UI Middleware
• Experience with UI sharing: Web Components, Micro-frontends, Control/Pattern libraries and tools
• Experience with state management: Flux, Redux, NGRX, and related patterns
• Experience with packaging, bundling technologies, and library management tools
• Experience with the UX success factors accessibility, usability, and aesthetics
• Experience in developing micro-components, microservices, and deploy on cloud platforms like GCP, Amazon EC2, and Azure
• Experience in server-side: micro-services, CDNs, data caches, and stores
• Experience in Jenkins, CI/CD Pipeline, GIT and other DevOps principles
• Experience working with Agile development frameworks
• A systems problem solver, able to move fluidly between high-level abstract thinking and detailed implementation
• Open-minded to new ideas & approaches, and ability to implement the ideas using various technologies
• A self-starter that is naturally inquisitive
Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field or equivalent years of experience required.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website