CVS Health has an exciting opportunity for a Specialty Account Services - Advisor to join our growing team.
As the Specialty Account Services - Advisor, you will have the ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with key pharmaceutical manufacturers that CVS partners with in the Specialty Pharmacy space. As the Account Manager you will be involved in the day-to-day relationship and support activities and serve as a single point of contact for manufacturer partners.
Additionally you will:
- Work with internal partners to identify and analyze significant operational or data trends.
- Work with colleagues toward resolution and support root cause analysis, identifying practical and creative solutions, implementing changes, and monitoring for improved outcomes.
- Coordinate and facilitate pharmaceutical manufacturer meetings (business reviews, capabilities, strategy sessions, operations reviews/tours).
- Pull available data metrics, review performance trends, build high-quality presentation decks, leading prep meetings with internal stakeholders, and present at meetings either in person or via webex/phone.
- Review service and other applicable components of manufacturer contracts, coordinate contract deliverables amongst internal business owners, and ensure accountability and delivery of contractual requirements.
- Foster team work and work closely with internal departments (including Specialty Trade, Specialty Pharmacy Operations, Pharma Reporting, Prescriber Sales, Coram, ACS, and others) to ensure best practices and process improvements throughout the enterprise.
- 2+ years client facing experience required.
- 5+ years of Specialty Pharmacy, PBM, Account Management or related industry experience required.
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
- Demonstrate a high level of quality client service through the execution of accuracy, responsiveness, reliability and professionalism on every interaction.
- Proven strong project management skills including attention to detail, follow-up and working to tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and use effective judgment in prioritization and time allocation.
- Demonstrated experience in defining, organizing and leading cross-functional projects
Pharmaceutical manufacturer facing experience.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website