As the Specialty Accounts Receivable Supervisor, you will be responsible for hiring and leading Accounts Receivable Associates whose main goal is to improve bottom line revenue by managing a high volume of pharmacy benefit claim billing and collections. This role will require a clear understanding of billing and collections.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining an inclusive environment to support a highly motivated team while ensuring key AR metrics are achieved and maintained. This will require the ability to influence and support your team by setting applicable priorities and holding them accountable for desired outcomes. You will be expected to assess the skill level of team members and follow up with training assistance when gaps are identified.
As the Specialty Accounts Receivable Supervisor, you will be responsible for reviewing routine reports to ensure compliance as well as enhancing and utilizing Ad-Hoc metric review to provide consistent measurement and feedback of departmental expectations, success and areas of concern. In this role, you will also be responsible for identifying and quantifying trends/issues and effectively communicating/reporting them to the appropriate members of the management team along with the potential impact. Knowledge of national HIPPA, PHI and other regulatory requirements to help ensure compliance when working claims data is also important.
The Specialty Accounts Receivable Supervisor will be required to cover employee daylight shifts Monday through Friday and an occasional weekend.
We at CVS Health, offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision insurance as well as a comprehensive list of supplemental list of benefits and discount programs. In addition to sixteen paid days off for employees, we also offer ten paid holidays.
• 1+ years of medical billing experience/ health plan claims adjudication experience or acceptable coursework in healthcare billing
• 1+ years of leadership experience
• 3+ Years of medical Billing experience/health plan claim adjudication
• Ability to coach, manage, develop and guide employee performance while establishing meaningful team goals and objectives in order to drive team performance
• Ability to find creative solutions to issues and foster that type of creativeness in your team
• Ability to develop a highly productive team through solid communications and feedback
• Experience in a high volume, fast-paced production environment
• Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to effectively prioritize work, multi-task, and follow through on assignments
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Prior experience with AR reporting including: trending, aging, forecasting, etc
• Skilled in use of MS Office Applications particularly Excel with a proven ability to translate and make sense of large data sets
• Bachelors Degree
High School Diploma or equivalent
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website