Fully remote position candidates can apply from any state.
Working hours will be Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm in the candidates time zone with some flexibility.
No weekends or holidays will be required.
Travel could be up to 10% for conferences or to meet business needs.
Facilitate informal and formal learning solutions in a manner that is both engaging and effective using various learning methodologies. Reinforce learning objectives/competencies, through hands-on activities, knowledge-based assessments & formal/informal observations. Design, develop, and maintain informal and formal learning solutions using software available on the team. Partner with business leaders, LD&P program owners, and design team to align learning solutions with business objectives and expected outcomes. Initiate & participate in the administrative process of performance/classroom management. Maintain current business knowledge and skills in designated business area. Ensure compliance with the CVS Health code of conduct. Lead through influence by setting a positive example in the classroom, maintaining boundaries by exhibiting positive behavior and discouraging conduct that does not reflect our Heart at Work behaviors. Complete training assignment(s) within allotted timeframe resulting in colleague role readiness. Administer Kirkpatrick's level of evaluations (1-4) during and after facilitation to measure effectiveness of learning program. Collaborate with LD&P program owners and senior training delivery colleagues to provide recommendations for modification to learning program and/or facilitation to improve & enhance effectiveness of overall program. Accountable for the accuracy of learning program content (facilitator guides, participant guides, activities, etc.) and initiate development and/or maintenance. Maintain records of training program, including measurements, evaluations, colleague progress report, and course/class records in LearningHub. Communicate effectively and proactively with LD&P leadership, program owners, and business partners.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
• Minimum 3 years' work experience in the field of Instructional Design
• Demonstrated knowledge of instructional design application and strategy as a subject matter expert
• Prior experience designing for a remote learning environment
• Strong project leadership skills
• Experience connecting key performance indicators (KPIs) to a continuous learning strategy
• Knowledge of adult learning principles and design strategies
• Experience designing effective program evaluation strategies to the L3 and L4 levels
• Ability to synthesize Key Performance Data and develop data stories linked to L3 and L4 evaluation
• Ability to breakdown complex processes into scalable and digestible chunks for learners working in a remote environment
• Advanced Degree in Instructional Design or related field with 1+ years of practical experience
• Ability to communicate with and influence others
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong collaborator with active listening skills
• Strong sense to identify priorities, potential tradeoffs, and execution variables specific the business landscape
• Comfort operating and collaborating in a remote work environment
• Experience working with graphic designs.
Bachelor's Degree in design related field or equivalent experience being 3 years' work experience in the field of Instructional Design.
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website