It's a new day in health care. Combining CVS Health and Aetna – referring to merger in 2018 - was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans, and community pharmacists we are pioneering a bold new approach to total health. At CVS Health, we have an unmatched ability to engage with consumers, where 70% of the population lives within 3 miles of a CVS store and 1 in 3 Americans interact with one of our services at least once annually.
Reporting to the VP of Finance, FP&A Retail, the Sr. Director of the Retail Segment FP&A Center of Excellence (CoE) leader will coordinate all major end-to-end planning, reporting, and capital investment processes across the $90B Retail/LTC Segment.
• You will lead a team structured into 3 pillars, including Planning, Reporting, and Capital Investment & Strategic Projects. Each pillar is led by a Director and responsible for driving the respective end-to-end FP&A processes (e.g., Planning Lead will drive Strategic Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting across the Retail Segment).
• The Retail Segment FP&A COE Leader will also drive the modernization of the Retail FP&A team to include automation, visualization, and other advanced FP&A functional capabilities.
• You will also set and champion the talent agenda for the Retail FP&A COE, defining and building needed talent capabilities (e.g., technical savviness, storyboarding, business partnership).
• Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
• PTO and family leave
• Employee discounts
• 10+ years experience in Planning, Reporting and Capital Investments to include 5+ years' experience leading Planning, Reporting, and Capital Investment processes; this includes leveraging best practices and experience within CVS or knowledge gained externally
• 5+ years experience with key tools and applications required to effectively and efficiently lead the Retail Financial Planning and Analysis team, e.g. Hyperion, SAP; and 1+ in visual automation tools like Tableau
• Experience leading strategic and transformative programs to advance FP&A capabilities, organizational design and process improvement in FP&A processes
• 3+ years developing and delivering executive level presentations, including strong logical structuring, storyboarding, and presentation delivery
• 15+ years of prior relevant experience OR Master's degree with 12+ years of prior relevant experience related to related to leading an FP&A organization
• Experience defining and executing a talent strategy for Finance, including recruitment, skill or capability development, and retention with skill in providing strategic guidance, direction, and coaching to director level team members
• Proactively engage with the external environment for new knowledge or leading practices that may be shared with the Retail Finance organization or broader CVS Health organization
• Apply expertise across FP&A functions within the business unit, combining theory, past practical experience and knowledge of business practices
• Collaborate across departments or functions, leveraging best practices to improve Retail's Planning, Reporting, or Capital Investment processes or capabilities
• Champion transformative strategic projects across the organization, leveraging change management capabilities to drive engagement and adoption of new tools, processes, or talent capabilities
Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website