The Marketing Strategy Manager helps lead the development and socialization of strategic enterprise marketing plans across the Aetna Healthcare Business (HCB). You will focus on helping marketing have an enterprise portfolio view in how we think and the way we meet the HCB strategic goals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- You will help develop a multi-year strategy for the Marketing organization grounded in the HCB goals, and working collaboratively with the Marketing Leadership Team (MLT) and in partnership with our Business Units (BU's), finance, and other partners
- Develop business cases to support new investments for Marketing and across the enterprise
- Design the future state for marketing and customer analytics, including the development and execution of enterprise marketing and customer dashboards
- Work with enterprise analytics team to refine and evolve measurement models that support evaluation of marketing efficiency and effectiveness
- Develop insights into the consumer that can support marketing and sales efforts
- You will partner with the Chief Marketing Officer and leadership team on special projects
- You will report into the Marketing Director of Strategy Planning and Analytics
- 3+ years experience with technical/functional expertise in one or more of the following areas: management consulting, corporate strategy, financial analysis, public policy, mergers and acquisitions, and/or marketing
- Experience developing analysis, presentations and support material to implement strategy or change initiatives.
- Experience with complex data and projects
- Experience with partnering and working with team members at all levels
- Strategic Expertise
- Customer Obsession
- Accomplished Relationship Builder
- Inspiring Thinker Willing to Challenge
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website