As a Training Facilitator, you will deliver training primarily on the production floor. You will facilitate learning and performance coaching, while working to develop expertise for the Back End Pharmacy. You would be responsible for assisting in the development of new learning programs and evaluating existing learning programs for continuous improvement opportunities. The training content you will facilitate uses multiple delivery methods from on the floor production training, to computer-based, and web-based, training. As a Training Facilitator, you would participate in projects, and work with virtual and non-virtual groups to promote/develop/maintain professional relationships with all site personnel.
This Training Facilitator may also travel to various locations up to 5-10% of the time. The hours of this position consist of 8-hour shifts between 7:30 am eastern to 7:30 pm pacific, Monday through Friday, however you may be required to adjust your hours to come into work before 7:30 am or work after 7:30 pm based on business needs.
Additional responsibilities of the Training Facilitator include:
- Facilitates core curriculum learning programs to promote learning transfer for the Back End Pharmacy.
- Coaches learners to achieve desired skill proficiency
- Provides daily feedback to production supervisors and OE leadership
- Participates in Curriculum Walk Through and Train-the-Trainer Sessions to prepare for the delivery of learning programs
- Facilitates new learning in a manner consistent with the approved course design
- Assists in the design and development of new learning programs or revisions of current programs by reviewing and providing timely feedback to curriculum developers on learning enhancements
- Participates in continuous improvement efforts; seeks opportunities to continuously improve Training delivery and processes in creative ways which result in the improvement of desired outcomes; reviews facilitator evaluations for continuous self-development and improvement
- Administers course evaluations and assigns learner course completions through the LMS - Builds and sustains working relationships with site leaders (such as leads, supervisors, and managers) and colleagues through continuous communication and reporting
- 1+ years of training experience in negotiation, persuasion, coaching and influencing others with a proven ability to facilitate technical training.
- 6 months of experience working on the Back End Production force
- 3+ years of experience delivering adult learning programs using a variety of learning methods
- Familiarity with continuous improvement methodologies and/or training facilitation certification
- Familiarity with Back End Pharmacy
- Proficiency in using the MS Office Suite
- Familiarity with training on a production floor
- Verifiable High School Diploma or GED is required
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Illinois Technician License or be willing to get License once hired on.
- PTCB Technician Certified or willing to obtain certification a year from being hired on.
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website