CVS Health is looking for an Advisor, Payor Product Marketing reporting to our Director Marketing, supporting our transformation business. You will be responsible for leading the development of strategic recommendations and programs/campaigns to drive results in clinical solutions, ranging from targeted solutions to help patients address chronic conditions to new holistic programs focused on wellbeing.
Supporting the Transformation business, you will help define the target customers, segmentation, value proposition, packaging/naming and marketing strategies, and then lead the design and go-to-market for launches and continuous evolution of our offerings. Your role will focus on new Enterprise-level offerings that will be sold to both the Aetna business and third-party payors.
You will need to partner with Marketing Centers of Excellence, Analytics, Product, and Sales in order to maximize the power of our enterprise capability to build, sell, and optimize these offerings. This position requires both strategic thinking as well as the ability to execute on programs that deliver business results.
Develops and executes marketing strategies to meet business goals.
• Acts as a strategic advisor to support product development and uses advanced level marketing skills to contribute to the development of strategic company objectives.
• Effectively implements integrated planning and omni-channel campaigns that result in consistent customer experiences.
• Drives cross-functional business case development that quantifies consumer journey impact on business segments to influence business partners to invest in multicultural experience gap enhancements.
• Provides thought leadership and direction for marketing solutions.
• Develops the business/local market strategy and tactical operating plans working with the management team.
• Directs, monitors and coaches staff on internal customer promotions and communications activities.
• Develops, executes and monitors the marketing strategy and supporting activities.
• 7+ years of progressive experience in Marketing or a related field
• 2+ years of B2B and/or B2C experience
• Experience in program, project, and vendor management
• Experience in Product, Marketing, Brand Management, Agencies, or Consulting roles
• Master's degree or MBA preferred.
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or other related field, or equivalent experience.
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website