Would you like to join CVS Health, one of Fortune's Most Admired Companies, as part of our diverse Digital team? CVS Health is embarking on a bold agenda to transform health care and empower millions of customers on their path to better health. We are looking for passionate, driven people who want to join a high energy, growing team to make a difference in people's lives. You will be in on the ground floor of innovation that aims to reinvent the health care experience.
At CVS Health, the Digital Design team creates easy, accessible, and seamless experiences for our customers on our digital healthcare, pharmacy and retail platforms. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of UX and UI designers, researchers, content strategists, engineers and product managers throughout the design process — from strategy to pixel-perfect design. At each stage, you will advocate for our customers and ensure that the final product meets user needs.
• This person will be responsible for designing user interfaces and visuals for native and responsive web platforms
• Work alongside UX designers, researchers, engineers and product managers to ensure that we're solving the right problem, the right way
• This person will work within our UI Kit and brand style guide to deliver high quality, polished user interface designs, assets and specs
• Conduct design reviews and confidently communicate decision-making rationale to team members and stakeholders at all levels of the organization
• Coordinate and partner with engineering to handoff designs, provide specifications and QA support through to launch
• Groom features and plan sprints with team members within an agile process
• 5+ years as a UI, interaction, product or digital designer with a focus on user centered design
• Strong portfolio demonstrating creative problem solving with excellent attention to detail, mastery of typography, color, iconography and spacing
• 1+ years' experience conducting stakeholder reviews of UI design solutions
• Demonstrable experience designing for both web (desktop, mobile) and native (iOS, Android) platforms
• Ability to take a strategic design approach factoring in user research, user test findings and technical capabilities to inform the user interface solution
• 2+ years experience producing designs for large-scale, enterprise products in an agile environment
• Experience with iOS and/or Material native UI guidelines and patterns
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
• Lean/iterative mindset; be open to adapting in order to meet customer and business needs process
• Expert knowledge working with Sketch and Invision
High School diploma required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website